Sunday, June 7, 2009

48 Hour Book Challenge - Sunday Update

Progress Update:
Hours reading = 9
Hours networking = 2

Well, I'm certainly not going to be a winner in this challenge, but I'm having fun and my PLN is growing in wonderful ways nonetheless. The plan today is to finish listening to Paper Towns and then crack open The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick. Matt Quick came to visit our school this week and I was so impressed by his own story and very intrigued about his first novel.
It's a beautiful day here in New Hope, PA and I plan to take full advantage of it. Reading in the hammock followed by a bike ride with my husband to the Stockton Day Fair. Somewhere in between I'll get the wash done and do some yard work!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't stop posting such themes. I love to read blogs like this. Just add more pics :)
AngreeDealer